Tap each section to expand.
Education & Outreach
See below for more about Dr. Stachtiaris
Dr. Achilles Stachtiaris
Dr. Achilles Stachtiaris has been in practice for over 29 years. He spent his last year of training in pain management, and has studied alternative medicine. Dr. Stachtiaris has always been interested in pain relief for patients, and aims to provide relief at every step.
Dr. Stachtiaris’ patient care philosophy is one of total patient care, not just treating the symptoms.
- Physician – Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida (Oct 2018 – Present)
- Chief of Anesthesia- Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery ( Nov 2015 – Present)
- Managing Partner, Medical Direcor- Sebastian River Anesthesiology Associates (2002 – Jan 2017)
- Anesthesiology Residency- Mount Sinai Best Israel Medical Center (July 1986 – June 1989)
- Intern- Miriam Hospital (July 1985 – June 1986)
- Doctor in Medicine from Ross University School of Medicine in Bridgetown, Barbados
Compassionate Care with MMTC
Dr. Achilles Stachtiaris is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, and a member of the Florida Medical Association, Florida Society of Anesthesia and American Society of Anesthesiology.He has focused on pain management throughout his career, and is interested in providing patients with relief.
See details about Dr. Stachtiaris, clinics, guides to the legal Compassionate Care system, free community education events, and much more at MMTCFL.com.
Health and Wellness with B12Health
B12Health is your source for high-quality, patient-focused care. We’re with you on your journey to wellness by providing guidance through healthy habits, mindfulness, and a range of injections to level imbalances and aid body and mind functions.
As a B12Health Store patient, we consider you an important part of our team. Don’t hesitate to call with questions or for details at 850-906-5001.