James Campbell MDExperienced and Compassionate Doctor
The Villages, FL + Casselberry, FL
Tap each section to expand.
Education & Outreach
See below for more about James Campbell
Dr. James Campbell studied medicine at the Saba University School of Medicine in the Caribbean Netherlands. He completed Residency and Registrar Training in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Family Medicine, and Consultation/ Liaison Psychiatry. He was selected as a WOLFPACC lecturer for being exceptionally skilled at recognizing where a student’s strengths and weaknesses are. Dr. Campbell is bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish. He is a member of the American Medical Association (AMA), National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO), and Arizona Highway Patrol Association (AHPA).
Dr. James Campbell is dedicated to providing unique and passionate care. He uses his background and knowledge to provide patients with the tools necessary to take charge of their care.
- Wolfpacc USMLE Preparation Course Lecturer (Step 1/ 2) & Tutor– (Present)
- Internal Medicine, Neurology, Family Medicine, and Consultation/ Liaison Psychiatry Residency/Registrar Training – CHI Bergan Mercy-Creighton University Medical Center
- Inpatient Psychiatry Residency/Registrar Training – CHI Health Lasting Hope Recovery Center (2011-2013)
- Inpatient Psychiatry (Adults and Child/ Adolescents) Residency/Registrar Training– CHI Health Immanuel Medical Center
- Adult Ambulatory Care, Inpatient, Addiction, & Outpatient Psychiatry Residency/Registrar Training – Omaha VA Medical Center (2011-2013)
- Inpatient, Consultation/ Liaison, & Emergency Psychiatry Residency – University of Nebraska Medical Center (2011-2013)
Compassionate Care with MMTC
Dr. James Campbell is a member of the American Medical Association (AMA), National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO), and Arizona Highway Patrol Association (AHPA). A world-class physician, he studied medicine in the Netherlands Antilles and speaks both English and Spanish.
See details aboutDr. Campbell, clinics, guides to the legal Compassionate Care system, free community education events, and much more at MMTCFL.com.
Health and Wellness with B12Health
B12Health is your source for high-quality, patient-focused care. We’re with you on your journey to wellness by providing guidance through healthy habits, mindfulness, and a range of injections to level imbalances and aid body and mind functions.
As a B12Health patient, we consider you an important part of our team. Don’t hesitate to call with questions or for details at 850-906-5001.