Sander Fernandez, MDExperienced and Compassionate Doctor
Winter Haven, FL
Tap each section to expand.
Education & Outreach
See below for more about Dr. Fernandez
Dr. Sander Fernandez
Dr. Sander Fernandez is an experienced physician with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital and health care industry. He comes to MMTC of Florida with a diverse knowledge patient care methods and the desire to help patients live more pain-free lives.
Dr. Fernandez is an experienced and skilled physician committed to helping patients lead more pain-free lives and take control of their conditions.
- Physician, Medical Director- The Health Care of Florida/ Fernandez MD (Aug 2017- Present)
- Clinical Preceptor – Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (Aug 2015 – Nov 2016)
- Physician – FastMed Urgent Care (Mar 2015 – Mar 2016)
- Physician – Eastern Medical Associates (Aug 2014 – Apr 2017)
- Hospitalist – Eastern Medical Associates/Wayne UNC Health Care (Aug 2014 – Nov 2016)
- Residency at East Carolina University/Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, North Carolina
- Doctor of Medicine from St. Matthews School of Medicine Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Masters in Forensic Chemistry Toxicology from Florida International University in Miami, Florida
- Bachelor of Science from Florida International University in Miami, Florida
Compassionate Care with MMTC
Dr. Sander Fernandez received his Bachelor of Science degree from Florida International University in 2006, and his Doctor of Medicine from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in 2011. He completed his Residency training in Family Medicine at East Carolina University/Vidant Medical Center in 2014. Dr. Fernandez is Board Certified in Family Medicine, and is an experienced physician with a demonstrated history, skilled in primary medicine, urgent care and hospital medicine.
See details about Dr. Fernandez, clinics, guides to the legal Compassionate Care system, free community education events, and much more at MMTCFL.com.